Juneau water heater services
Servicing Electric & Propane Water Heaters
Are you shivering through luke warm showers? Are you lacking the hot water necessary for doing all of the dishes or laundry? Your boiler or hot water heater should be providing plenty of warm water for your comfort and enjoyment. All American Home Service has what it takes to resolve your water heater troubles. We know that every day you wait for a plumber to arrive is another day that you are freezing and miserable. You can rely on us for prompt and professional water heater services in Juneau. Make sure you check out our reviews! In addition to our expert water heater services, we also provide professional general plumbing repairs!
Don’t wait another minute! Call (907) 789-1800 right now to speak with a water heater maintenance or repair expert at All American Home Service.
Does My Water Heater Need Maintenance?
Like any plumbing appliance, your boiler or water heater needs to undergo regular maintenance in order to ensure its proper operation and extend its lifespan. Generally speaking, it is recommended you have your water heater inspected and serviced by a professional once every year. Our water heater experts can inspect every aspect of your system and perform the necessary repairs to keep it working at its best.
Basic maintenance for your water heater should include:
- Checking the anode rod for corrosion
- Testing the temperature-pressure-release valve
- Flushing the tank and washing out sediment
- Verifying that your unit is set to the correct temperature
Troubleshooting Your Water Heater
When your water heater breaks down, there are a few preliminary steps you can take to try and fix the problem.
For propane water heaters, we suggest that you:
- Inspect the hot water gauge. Make sure that the hot water dial is set correctly. Sometimes, this dial is turned to a lower temperature, causing the water to remain cold.
For an electric hot water heater, we recommend you:
- Check for leaks. If a pipe in your heater is leaking, it will affect the amount of water available and its temperature. Look for moisture around the heater or condensation on the pipes. See if there is any leaking from the bottom of the water heater.
- Inspect your circuit breaker. Since these units run on electricity, a tripped circuit can affect their operation. Go to your circuit breaker box and make sure the switch connected to your unit is in the right position.
- Wait 30 to 60 minutes and try again. If you had hot water for a significant amount of time and your shower suddenly turned cold, you may have simply used up all the hot water in your tank. You may just need to wait until the tank recovers.
Call (907) 789-1800 for Upfront Pricing
All American provides excellent service.- Lisa
I've used All-American Home Service for 7 years now!- Jessica S.
Punctual, professional, knowledgeable.- HS Thompson
Highly Recommend- Mike B.
Very Pleased- Steven
We provide honest, upfront pricing to all customers - no hidden fees!
We put your best interest at the front of all we do to meet your needs.
Licensed & Insured
All of our experts are properly licensed so you receive the best service.
Family Owned & Operated
We care about our team, our community, and our customers.